Google Advertising Campaigns

Get straight to the right customers with Google PPC

You know Google? It’s quite a big deal these days.

Apparently, 86% of people searching the internet use Google as their preferred search engine. Presumably, the other 14% just enjoy getting random information.

But that volume of users makes it the perfect platform for advertising your services. It’s the world’s largest advertising platform and essential to quickly attract the right people to your business.

How Does it Work?

In simple terms, you decide which keywords people are most likely to use when trying to find your business.

Google determines how valuable those keywords are and the cost per click (i.e. how much it will cost you for someone to click your link).

When someone enters the search string that matches your keywords, your website appears in the Sponsored Links section at the top of the search page.

The searcher clicks your link and goes straight to your website.

That’s why Google AdWords is the best place to advertise and reach a wider audience. Your ads will appear prominently in Google’s search results, increasing the likelihood of click-throughs. Plus, with PPC, you only pay when someone clicks on your ad.

Target Your Desired Audience

The main reason Google advertising is so successful is because you can choose exactly who sees your ads. Google holds thousands of data points on all of us, so it knows exactly who will respond positively. Yes, it’s a bit Big Brother, but we’ve freely given Google that info, so take your tin-foil hat off, Brian. It’s just data.

Basically, with Google AdWords, you have complete control of your advertising, including budget, timing, and format. It’s a cost-effective solution that directs highly targeted traffic to your website, increasing your chances of conversions.

Peak Performance Marketing

Want an informal, no-obligation chat about your needs and how we can help you? No problem. Just fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.

Get a Free Google Ads Review

Already running Google AdWords campaigns? Let us audit them for you. As an experienced Google advertising agency, we’ll show you how to improve your campaigns and get a better return.

Our Google Ads Services

Frankly, it’s not hard to work out the best keywords that apply to your business. For example, if you’re an accountant in Manchester, something like “Accountancy Firm Manchester” will work well. But many other accountants in Manchester are also competing for those keywords, so the cost per click increases.

The real skill is finding the best value keywords, which our Google Ads geeks are very good at doing.

Keyword Research

Don’t let big-spending brands steal your spotlight. Our approach to Google AdWords management includes using industry tools to identify the best keywords for your campaign. It’s a proven method that increases ROI and drives new customers to your website.

Text Ad Campaigns

Our Google Ads team is not only great at targeting the right audience, but they’re also skilled ad writers. They know how to capture your audience’s interest and get them to click through to your website.

Display & Banner Ads

Visual ads are captivating, and we know how to make the most of them. Our experience in Google PPC advertising ensures that your display and banner ads leave a lasting impact.

Google Shopping Ads

Online stores can’t afford to miss out on Google Shopping ads. As a specialist Google Ads agency, we’ll make sure you don’t lose those valuable “ready-to-buy” customers.

Remarketing Ads

Don’t give up on potential sales. Our Google Ads remarketing campaign will remind visitors why they should come back to your website. Our remarketing wizards know the magic formula for success.

Conversion Tracking

Transparency is essential to us. That’s why we use conversion tracking for all our campaigns. It gives you the insights to optimise your campaigns for consistent success and maximise ROI.

Contact Us

Ready to tap into the biggest advertising platform in the world? Let’s get you noticed.